IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2021 Last Date & Other details mentioned in this post. The officials of Indira Gandhi National Open University has one again extended the last date to submit of assignments for TEE due to surge in cases of corona virus infection in the country and now students can submit their assignments online till 15 June 2021. Any candidates who want to submit their IGNOU Online Assignment can submit for this by visiting its official website ignou.ac. Its last date had been extended from 30 April to 31 May and now its June and for which no late fee will be charged.
IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2021
The online submission of assignments for June TEE 2021 of Indira Gandhi National Open University has started. In view of the infection of Covid-19, it has been told by the university that students will have to submit the assignments online. So the students who want to submit their assignment for June Term End Examination 2021 have to submit the assignment online.
And if any study center is open then students can also get their assignments submitted offline at their study center. Different guidelines are issued by different regional centers and study centers for online and offline submission of assignments. So following the guidelines which are mentioned in the guidelines, students will have to submit their IGNOU Online Assignment online and offline.
IGNOU extends the last date for submission of Assignments/Project Reports/Internship/Field Work Journal/Dissertation etc., for TEE, June 2021 up to 15th June, 2021 pic.twitter.com/gjYdx53paO
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) May 31, 2021
IGNOU Online Assignment June TEE 2021 Overview
|Open University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Assignment for which exam||June TEE 2021|
|Mode of submitting the Assignment||Online|
|Last Date||15 June 2021|
IGNOU Assignment June TEE 2021 Important Guidelines
If you will be submitting your IGNOU Online Assignment, then these are some important things that you will have to follow. And the guidelines will issued by your regional center or study center and you have to follow that too.
- Email ID of your Regional Center or Study Center or the link of Google Form will be given to you and then on the same you have to submit your assignment online.
- You will have to create and submit a PDF file of your handwritten assignment.
The front page will be on the first number in the PDF file. Your I-Card will be on the second number. And then there will be the question paper of your assignment.
- The front page will be on the first number in the PDF file. Your I-Card will be on the second number. And then there will be the question paper of your assignment. And then the question and answer of your handwritten assignment will be there.
- When you submit your IGNOU Online Assignment online, you will also have to provide some of your details. Like your Name, Enrollment No., Programme, Course Code, Study Center Name/Code, Mobile No., Email ID etc.
- If any mistake is found in your IGNOU Online Assignment, it will be sent back to you. And after correcting which you will have to submit again.
- You will need to use an A4 size page to create an assignment. And if you don’t have A4 size page then you can use any page like register page etc.
- When you submit your assignment offline, you are given a receipt.
- But no receipt will be given to you for submitting the assignment online. Your receipt will be your email sent by you.
If you have four or more assignments and are not able to send by email at once, then you can send your assignments one by one via email.
- And if you are sending your IGNOU Online Assignment through the link of Google Form, then you have to send the assignments one by one.
- When you submit your assignment online, you must retain the hard copy of the assignment. If any mistake is found in your assignment, then it can be called for future checking.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Last Date 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is trying to provide relief to its students amid the covid19. Convenience is being provided in writing assignments, from the mode of submission to the TEE (IGNOU June TEE 2021) to be held in June. IGNOU had already issued a notification regarding the submission of assignments. It was said that all the students across the country can submit their IGNOU Online Assignment through online mode. For this they do not need to go to the regional center of IGNOU. And now the last date has arrived which is 15 June 2021 so guys buck up and do it fast.
Now the question is, how can hand written assignments be submitted without visiting the regional centre? For this also IGNOU has issued guidelines. IGNOU has asked the students to scan their handwritten assignments on assignment paper or plain paper. Scanned images of assignments can be taken with the help of cam scanner app in mobile. Then send that scanned copy to the e-mail id given for this by your respective regional center.
- Universal Free Vaccine Policy
- Income Tax Filing New Portal
- Cowin Portal Self Registration
- Cowin App Registration
- Covishield Vs Covaxin
Process to adopt before submitting the assignment
- There should be one PDF file for an IGNOU Online Assignment. If there are 5 questions in an assignment, the answers to all the questions should be scanned into a single PDF file.
2. The first page should contain the following details:
a) Name of the student:
b) Enrollment Number:
c) Regional Center Code:
d) Study Center Code:
e) Program code:
f) Course code of the attached assignment:
g) Mobile Number:
h) Email ID:
- The last date for submission of IGNOU Online Assignment is 15 June and guys the first page of the PDF file of each assignment should contain the details of the student as mentioned above.
Process to Submit IGNOU Assignment Submission 2021 via online
As per the update released by IGNOU, students can mail the scanned copies of head-written assignments at their respective regional centers on the email IDs issued and to know more follow the below steps:
- Get the email id of your regional centre then follow the above steps and scan all the pages and then send the email id.
- Along with the IGNOU Online Assignment, candidates will also have to submit project title/dissertation/internship/field work papers.
- Along with the program code and the name of the learner, along with the enrollment number, information about the center code will have to be given. The course code will also be attached with the project.
IGNOU Assignment Submission 2021 FAQ
What is the last date to submit of assignments for TEE?
15 June is the last date to submit of assignments for TEE
Where to email my assignment?
Get the official email id of IGNOU’s reginal centre and then send your assignment there.