Delhi Taxi Driver 5000 Rupees Help Scheme 2021 Registration Govt Yojana all information available here on this web page. The Delhi government has imposed a lockdown in view of the growing case of Corona. Which is further extended for every week from last 19 April 2021. As such, the lockdown should have ended on 2 May 2021. Which has once again been extended till the next 10 May. After which the Chief Minister of Delhi has announced an assistance of Rs 5,000 for the auto, taxi driver. Chief Minister has announced financial assistance of Rs. 5000 to e-Rickshaw, Auto, Taxi Driver. He said in the press conference that the poor man has to face more trouble due to the lockdown. It is their responsibility to take care of the poor section of Delhi so we have launched Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Scheme 2021 and in this page you will get all the details.
edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in is the website where all E-Rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers are getting help for 5000 INR for complete lockdown due to covid-19. CM of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal has decided to help all of Taxi and Rickshaw drivers by giving them Rs 5 thousand.
- 1 Delhi Taxi Driver 5000 Rupees Help Scheme 2021
- 1.1 Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Scheme 2021 Details
- 1.2 Delhi e-Rickshaw, Auto, Taxi Driver Assistance Scheme Eligibility
- 1.3 Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Yojana – Benefit
- 1.4 Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2021 Required Documents
- 1.5 Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2021 Objectives
- 1.6 How to Apply Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Scheme 2021
- 1.7 Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2021 FAQs
- 1.7.1 How much money will the drivers get by the Delhi government?
- 1.7.2 How to apply for Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Scheme 2021?
- 1.7.3 Where can I register for the scheme?
- 1.7.4 How about those people whose driving license has expired, are they eligible for the scheme?
- 1.7.5 How will the amount of yojana be transferred?
- 1.7.6 Who are eligible for this scheme?
Delhi Taxi Driver 5000 Rupees Help Scheme 2021
The Delhi government has sought applications for a Rs 5000 scheme for financial assistance for holders of public service vehicle badges and valid driving license of a valid transport service to reduce the financial hardship caused during the lockdown due to the novel corona virus COVID-19. Corona virus has created havoc in India and due to which many people have been infected and many people have also died due to which the lockdown has shut down all the industries. People have left their homes. Due to this, the biggest problem is being faced by those workers working hard every day and earning a living. To provide financial assistance to those people and to improve the condition of their families, the State Government has implemented the Delhi 5000 Driver Yojana 2021.
Under Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT and the applicant should have a bank account and it should be linked to the Aadhaar card. Beneficiaries can Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Scheme 2021 apply online at home through the official website of Delhi Transport Department to take advantage of this scheme. This scheme will reduce the financial crisis. This scheme has been started again on 4 May 2021, this decision has been taken after the lock down imposed by the government on 19 April 2021.
Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Scheme 2021 Details
|Service Name||Delhi Govt 5000 Rupees Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|The objective of the yojana||To help e-Rickshaw, Auto, Taxi Driver|
|Mode of application||available soon|
|Application form Last Date||18th June 2021|
|Total beneficiaries||1.56 lakh|
Delhi e-Rickshaw, Auto, Taxi Driver Assistance Scheme Eligibility
- Permanent Residents of Delhi State
- Weak economic condition
- People of all classes
- Autos, taxis, e-rickshaws, RTVs and drivers of rural service public vehicles
- All the drivers of the state who hold a valid driving license will be eligible under this scheme.
- If any driver’s license expires on or after 1 February 2020, they are still eligible for this Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme.
- Cowin.gov.in Registration Online
- Cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate Download
- Covaxin Vaccine Registration
- Covid – 19 Vaccine Tracker India (Total Count)
Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Yojana – Benefit
- Only residents of Delhi will get the benefit of Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Assistance Scheme.
- The state government will provide financial assistance to all drivers of auto, taxi, e-rickshaw, RTV and rural service public vehicles under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be provided a lump sum financial assistance of Rs 5000
- Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Yojana will strengthen the economic condition of the beneficiary.
- In times of economic crisis emerging from the corona virus, the beneficiary will get the support of the state government.
- Under the scheme, only those public vehicle drivers will be given benefits whose the public service vehicle batch (PSV Badge) was made by March 23, 2020
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the bank account of the beneficiary should be linked with their Aadhaar card.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will get the benefit by registering online.
- In view of the second wave of Corona virus, this scheme has been started again.
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2021 Required Documents
- driving license
- PSV Badge Number
- mobile number
- date of birth
- Aadhar card number
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2021 Objectives
All auto rickshaw taxi drivers run their own families with daily income. But their livelihood is greatly affected by the lockdown. The source of their livelihood is lost due to lack of ride.Due to which his family has to face many problems related to the financial amount of maintenance. Due to which Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has planned to give Rs 5000 statue to all auto taxi rickshaw drivers in Delhi. Under this scheme, auto taxi drivers will be provided a financial assistance of ₹ 5000 through DVD for 2 months in their account.
How to Apply Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Help Scheme 2021
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of Delhi Transport department
- Now click on Applications for Financial Assistance of Rs. 5000 to PSV badge holders of Para-Transit Vehicles
- On clicking, you will get the application form and now you need to present your details carefully in it.
- Follow the instructions and then enter Aadhar number carefully
- After carefully filling all the information and submitting it in the final form, after this, the Delhi government will verify your application form and distribute a sum of Rs 5000 through direct benefit transfer to your bank account.
|Delhi Govt Rs. 5000 Help Scheme Registration||Check Here|